No sign of baby yet. He's just taking his time before he makes an entrance into the world. Cory votes that he'll be here on our Anniversary (Saturday). I'm feeling big but good and oddly patient. I'm sure he'll come when he comes. The doctor does a fetal monitoring every other day, just to make sure the baby is OK, and that's the latest news from us.
Cory will be at the hospital with me for the first little while, and he has to come home to make any phone calls to the US, so you will all know as soon as he can get away. One of the drawbacks to being in Germany I guess.
We had some awesomely amazing Cafe Rio pork salads last night. We found the recipe online and my mom spent lots of the day making it, but it tasted so good. It was nice to have a little piece of Utah here.
No comments:
Post a Comment