Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Help Us Plan a Route

By March of 2009 our car will be waiting for us to arrive in Dallas, Texas for our journey to Utah to visit family and friends. Tricia wants to hurry home with no delay after having been gone for so long and many family members never having seen Jeffrey in person, but I would like to make the most of the trip since we have to go any way. I have planned a route that takes us from Dallas to South Jordan, but I may be driving right by great things to see without even knowing it. If you have any suggestions for things to see along the way, or alternate routes that will allow us to have a worth while adventure, please respond to this posting.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=Dallas,+Tx&daddr=South+Jordan,+UT&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=36.633162,-104.370117&sspn=14.160192,19.6875&ie=UTF8&ll=37.282795,-104.370117&spn=14.041109,19.6875&z=6

2 comments:

Linda said...

I-84 through Mountain Green, Utah.
So close to home but yet so far!

Cory MacNeil said...

Here is a route that I have planned. Tell me what you think.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=Dallas,+TX&daddr=Albuquerque+to:Durango,+CO+to:Monticello,+UT+to:South+Jordan,+UT+to:Las+Vegas+to:Anaheim,+CA+to:Flagstaff+to:South+Jordan,+UT&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=36.173357,-112.939453&sspn=3.329827,4.921875&ie=UTF8&ll=35.496456,-108.413086&spn=13.418007,28.037109&z=6