Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pammy Lou's Visit!

 Two weeks ago I was invited by Lynn LeMieux (another dance teacher and TCRG at our dance school) to sing at the Breckenridge Celtic Festival. I've sung Irish songs during music competitions at a feis, but singing into a microphone over loud speakers is an entirely different thing. I was really nervous and forgot the lyrics to my songs a few times and just wanted to hide after a while.
 Jeffrey still likes to cuddle with me. It's my favorite thing ever!
 Our impromptu singing group.
 The dancers who performed after us.
 Jeffrey couldn't decide what he wanted to have painted on his face, so daddy came up with the idea of having them paint Thomas on his hand. I thought it looked a little bit like a bottle with a smiley face on it.
 Me and my cute sister! So yes, I have braces and went with a much darker hair color. Now you all know!
 Enjoying lunch in Breckenridge.
 My cute Cory.
Jeffrey and Aunt Pammy in Garden of the Gods.

No comments: