Monday, January 9, 2012

Minty Fresh Breath

So last year I faced my dental fears and had ALL my dental work taken care of in just a few months by some of my favorite dentists (See I'm not scared anymore!). Since then I've become more conscious about my dental care. When I had braces, flossing was a pain, but I got these platypus flossers from the dentist's office that were great. Cory suggested that I use mouthwash too since that's what he found helpful when he had braces as a teen.

Since then I've tried LOTS of different kinds of mouthwash. Some make my mouth feel like it's on fire while others taste like I'm drinking hydrogen peroxide or taint everything I taste for the next two hours. None of which are pleasant. But I finally went with a natural solution (which I should have done from the beginning) and tried some of the Tom's of Maine brand. Divine! It's so fresh tasting and doesn't burn my mouth like the other kinds.

So here's my commercial for Tom's of Maine. A good all-natural choice for minty fresh breath! I like the peppermint wave kind!

No comments: