Saturday, March 17, 2007

Our New Blog

So I thought we'd start a blog that we can both post to and share all the excitement of our lives with everyone. This will be a good way for us to share news about the baby and all the latest happenings on our side of the world.



Cory is coming home from ANCOC tomorrow, he should actually be travelling home right now. It's been a pretty long 8 weeks and there's been so much happening that he'll have to take a few days to recover from more than just jet lag.


I had a St. Patrick's day performance for my Irish dancers on Thursday. It was for a private party and involved lots of practices, but it all worked out well. They are really starting to look like dancers who know what they are doing. I'll be excited to see how the spring recital turns out. The big news from the performance? I danced the set St. Patrick's Day at 32 weeks!! Go me! I think the baby will miss all the bouncing when he's born. We'll have to get a swing for him.




No comments: