Monday, December 3, 2007

It's finally December!


I can't believe it's December already! This month is filling up really quickly on our calendar. This weekend is our Primary program (late yes...but we have a late Stake conf) and then the next weekend our visitors come and it's the dance recital...then a trip after that and then Christmas! Wowsa! Where did the year go?!?

So Jeffers has hair, you can kind of see it in the picture just there. It's not a lot, but at least he's not completely bald. Though I think people expect him to be older than he is. My friend told me that people look at her kids and think they're immature for their 'age' but really they are just TALL for their age. He's also growing out of the scared eyes in pictures, he'll smile more and more when I take pictures of him. Which is good, then he won't look like he's scared all the time!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: