Monday, February 25, 2008

Another Surveyish Thing

I'll tag Paige, becuase it's funnest, and she needs to take pictures of the gwirls and post!

Four jobs I have had in my life: Secretary, Receptionist, Dance Teacher, and Medical Receptionist (which is a lot like receptionist except that you learn more medical terms and learn to spot drug addicts!)

Four movies I've watched more than once: I watch all my DVDs a lot of times but the ones I saw most recently…Pride and Prejudice, Take the Lead, Clue (Cory bought it for me on iTunes), and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Four T.V. Shows that I regularly watch: We have AFN so it changes as they get the shows…but we’ve watched The Office, The Amazing Race, American Idol and CSI, the Las Vegas one.

Four places I have been: Spain, Germany, Austria and the place I go the most in my mind is 9640 South in SoJo!

Four of my favorite foods: Chocolate, Schnitzel (but not with noodles, with Pommes), Potatoes, and Runts

Four places I would rather be right now: Mom and Paige’s House, Disneyworld, Colorado (for the dancing), and Target…or The Mall…or any American style store!

Things I am looking forward to this year: Jeffrey turning one, My Spring Dance recital being over, Summer travelling (Spain, Ireland, more of Germany) AND My Parents and Scott and Jen visiting!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you answered these questions. It's so much fun to read about people's interests. I love Clue too. "I am your singing telegram. BOOM!"

Anonymous said...

Love the picture in your header.