It has been a long time since I posted regularly. Life has been hectic with my current job, but things are finally toning down. I have two people at work assisting me. Neither are with me all the time, but having each there at least a portion of the day has been a huge help. I no longer have to stop in the middle of what I am doing to deliver paperwork to another building.
I will be starting a new class at the University of Phoenix in November. I have put off school for work long enough. I have given a lot to keep the schools flowing at the battalion. It is time to take some back for myself. I no longer arrive at work early nor stay late. I will be using the full lunch time to read through my text book so that I can get to the homework when I arrive home. I am even taking a full hour for breakfast and bring my scriptures along to read in order to start the day out right.
Still no firm word on changing MOS. I will just have to wait to see what the army can offer.
1 comment:
I am on my 4th week with the U of P!! I am sorry for your loss of grandma laura, she was a great woman!
Post a Comment