When I asked Jeffrey what he wanted to dress up as for Halloween he told me he wanted to be Russell from up. So for the first time ever I made his costume.

Grandma MacNeil's funeral was the weekend of Halloween, the day we drove in we met my sisters at Gardner Village (one of my favorite places!) and walked around a little bit. Here's a few of Jeffrey's cousins.
The twins were witches, Elena was Little Bo Peep (in a costume that my sister wore when she was little, it was also one of my clogging costumes), Jeffrey was Russell, and Liam was Shaun the Sheep! I have to point out something in the pic, Jeffrey stays still about as well as a flea and so I told Lizzie to hold his backpack so he couldn't get up. She did a good job!
3/4 of the witches council (one member short). Sam and Cory had shirts that said "I live with a bunch of witches", and "I'm related to a bunch of witches". Yep, we're witches.
Pammy also wanted a picture of her family, so here they are. Photogenic all.






No comments:
Post a Comment