Sunday, December 19, 2010
New Tires
It is time to get new tires for both cars. Yikes! That is tough on the wallet. Of course, with winter here there is no putting it off as it is a serious safety issue. I am just glad that both of the cars have been for the most part reliable and low on cost for repairs.
I watched Jeffrey for the morning while Tricia took the Christmas gifts to the post office to mail to family and friends. This is Jeffrey putting together a puzzle so he could put it away into his own room.
While Tricia was away I tackled a mountain of clothing that has been building up in our room. For both of us washing clothes is no problem, but neither of us have any desire to fold and put away clothes. I still had not finished when Tricia returned so she joined in. By the time we were done we had doubled the amount of usable space in our room. We always say that we are going to get better about folding laundry, but our commitment only lasts until the next load in done in the dryer.
Jeffrey is not good about being sneaky. He does not hide the evidence or clean up his crumbs. When Tricia noticed that several of her muffins (nuffins as Jeffrey calls them) were missing it took only a second to discover the wrappers tucked under the counter on the floor. Jeffrey confessed immediately when we showed him the evidence.
This side of pork was amazingly delicious. It slowed cooked in the crock pot for two full days with a break in between with an over night in the refrigerator. I was not sure how to best get the meat off of the bone, but that was not problem. I had only to touch the meant with the knife and fork and it fell right off the bone and left the bone as clean as though it were sun dried in the desert. The pork was amazingly flavorful. Good one, Tricia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment