Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunday and Monday


Jeffrey started the day off with a breakfast of last nights doughnuts. We all followed suit and had the same. 


I am still working on reading Jack London to Jeffrey while he is in the bath. I think once we finish this book I will start in on a Louis LaMore. 


A tired Jeffrey did not want to go to church today. It took both Tricia and me to wrestle him into his seat and buckle him in. We had only traveled a short distance when he fell asleep. Sleeping is the best way to take Jeffrey into church. That way he skips sitting still in sacrament meeting and wakes up just in time to go to nursery. 


After cleaning his room, we pulled his wooden train set out of Jeffrey's closet. He is not concerned with making the track meet up with itself in some type of circle. He is quite content to have the track lay out straight and chug the trains between the end points. I found his train whistle and made some sound effects for him.

No comments: