I really liked her book I am a Mother. While I want so badly to be a certified TCRG with Irish dance, the most important thing I can ever do in life is be Jeffrey's Mommy.
Thanks for providing that wonderful YouTube clip. It's a great reminder of how important it is to live in the moment instead of in the past or too far into the future. NOW is the time and to be a mother is an incredible calling.
I watched a clip from a Young Women's conference and at the end something happened that has left its mark. Three lines appeared on the screen:
What did you love? What did you learn? What will you do?
3 comments:
I Loved her book too!!! Such a good perspective!
Thanks for providing that wonderful YouTube clip. It's a great reminder of how important it is to live in the moment instead of in the past or too far into the future. NOW is the time and to be a mother is an incredible calling.
I watched a clip from a Young Women's conference and at the end something happened that has left its mark. Three lines appeared on the screen:
What did you love?
What did you learn?
What will you do?
I ask myself those questions every day.
This book is one of my favorites as well! I also just read one from Dr. Laura also. Being a mom is the best!
Post a Comment