Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Since Christmas
Jeffrey has rekindled his love for trains.
The Christmas tree is back in the basement and the living room is back to normal.
Tricia has put the craft room back into order as well.
I made dinner for Jeffrey and me.
Nice boat Jeffrey.
I am back in school after the holiday break.
I had to go to the Special Events Center for a meeting. This is the same building that Tricia and Jeffrey picked me up at when I arrived home from Afghanistan. Before the meeting started I sat on a bench outside and thought over the many things that have happened since that day.
In Germany I used to take a walk in the forest just outside of work when I needed a break. This track is the best I can do at FT Carson.
I put on a PT test every other week for the weak cupcakes who think they are ready for school.
I used to love to spin the salad spinner when I was a kid too. Somehow it reminds me of Grandma MacNeil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Jeffery and Madison would get along great with their trains! Awwwe the salad spinner! I hope your christmas break was as restful as mine... now get back to class we need you in group!!!lol
Tricia will you come organize my craftroom too!!!
Wow, I had no idea that the Tami Yardley that is in class with was in fact my cousin. Your name stuck out to me, but I would never guess that you are in fact THE Tami Yardley. I guess I should have taken the time to see everyone's bio.
Tricia thinks I am dumb for not having recognized you right away.
Ohhh Cory that is soo funny!! I thought for sure you were just ignoring me!!lol I even commented on your bio! It is a small world isnt it!
Once I posted my bio on the UOP website I never went back to read any comments.
That ia what i figured!
Post a Comment