This is my grandma's chocolate chip cookie recipe. I found two copies of it in the recipe box at home and asked if I could have one. Remember when I said I had fond memories of making those cookies for my grandpa? Well now I can make them for my bean. I love, love, love that it's in my grandma's own handwriting too. I can picture her writing this and see her small hands now. I miss my gram!
Want proof that these are amazing cookies? I made a batch of 36 cookies and they were gone within 24 hours. Yep! It's the magic recipe! (The only thing that Gram and I disagree on is the nuts, I don't love them in my cookies!) Too bad I didn't have this when I was in my "man catchin" days, I'd have had Cory from the first bite. Instead I had to woo him with my mad dancing skills.

No comments:
Post a Comment