So our preschool had a Valentine's Day party this week combined with the older and younger classes. It was so much fun! Jeffrey was excited all Sunday and when I told him it was time to get up and get ready he jumped out of bed and got dressed immediately. A rare thing for this little boy!
The kids did a cake walk for cookies and I was so happy when Jeffrey read all the numbers on the papers by himself. Not a huge accomplishment but we've been trying to help him learn so he's ready for school and I have had my doubts that we were making much progress.
The little girl in pink pants in this picture is in our ward and when we go to play group on Tuesdays he will walk around the gym holding her hand and has more than once called her "girlfriend". So sweet!
Enjoying a cookie!
Jeffrey would only write the J in his name because he told me there were too many papers to sign.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment