Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baby Girl Peanut


So yesterday was my 21 week ultrasound. We were hoping that the baby would cooperate so that we could find out if it was a little boy or a little girl. First though I had to drink a large amount of water so they could see the birth canal and everything. I was a good girl and drank it quickly and waited...and waited...and waited. I had to go to the bathroom so bad that I could barely walk. I didn't have to do that in Germany with Jeffrey, it was a whole new experience. Baby didn't like it either and was very uncomfortable and wiggly but after a quick potty trip we were all much happier!

We are going to be having a baby girl in September. Everything looked good to me during the ultrasound, I saw two arms, legs, feet, hands. The technician couldn't comment on anything, I should get the results from the radiologist at my next appointment, but she was a cute little girl to me.

The first picture is her profile...anyone want to guess if it's my nose or Cory's? And I posted a picture of her feet, any little girl of mine needs to have good little dancing feet!

We're all very excited and I think it seems more real to Cory now that he can start thinking about names and the fact that it will be a little girl. We're going to keep our name choices a surprise again, it was so fun to be able to introduce people to Jeffrey that way. Though if you ask Jeffrey, we will be naming her Hermione and we're going to change his name to Harry Potter. (I think he's been watching The Mysterious Ticking Sound a little too much!)

So now I get to shop for pink and ruffles and enjoy playing dress up with a sweet little girl.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Ohhhh I am soo happy for you guys!! So Jeffery's is watching the one on you tube? Maddie is wandering around the house with it at all times. It is soo stuck in our heads!lol