Today was Jeffrey's last day of preschool. He has learned a LOT in the short while he was there. He knows all the letter sounds and can sound out some easy words, though I don't think he's quite got the sounding translated into reading quite yet. We have his kindergarten appointment tomorrow and I'm not as worried as I once was that he would count to 10 and be done.
I post his school projects mostly for daddy to see and partially because I am that mom who is so proud of her kid's sneezes that she would praise them for the world to hear. So enjoy.
The letter of the week was M. Like mouse, like the mouse that Jeffrey insisted on being when I took his picture. He makes me laugh so much!
All the kids wrote their name in glue and then put beans on the letters. In true Jeffrey style he refused to write his whole name and went for just a J.
His shape caterpillar.
A rainbow.
His triangle made from sand. He likes to tell me that the sand is colored purple and is very sparkly.
Oh the many silly moods of Jeffrey! He loves having his picture taken and when the flash goes off (and probably makes daddy cringe 12,000 miles away) he makes the silliest faces on purpose.
We always have to sit "criss-cross applesauce" now. Sometimes before we eat, we have to play "open shut them" too.
No comments:
Post a Comment