Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hi-Ho Silver! Away!

Jeffrey is a fun kiddo. When he decides he likes something he really gets into it. A few weeks ago he bought a toy gun and mask from a store. When Po (Grandpa Brown) commented that he looked like the lone ranger he asked who that was. I've been listening to old time radio podcasts on my iPod in order to fall asleep at night and one of them is a western show and is playing the entire series of The Lone Ranger. So on our way home from the reunion I played an episode for him. He LOVED it! He listened with his mask on and gun in hand, probably not too unlike kids who listened to the show during the original run. I am supposed to call him the Lone Ranger whenever he's wearing his mask and tonight after his bath he requested listening to an episode. As I write, he's on my bed listening to the iPod wrapped up in a blanket. I love my Jeffers, he has got so much personality and he makes me smile.

No comments: