Still no baby, but guess what? I'm OK with that. I'm not really due until Saturday. I am uncomfortable, I can't sleep at night between the waking up to go to the bathroom and the aching hips and back, I can't walk around the store because it feels like my hip joints are jelly and may just fall out, recently my nose has become so stuffed that I can hardly breathe half the time, and I have painful contractions almost every night. But I'm not loosing my mind with impatience.
I have a friend who is two weeks behind me and already trying desperately to have her baby. I saw a girl at the doctor's office who was begging the midwife to give her an earlier c-section date because she was suffering "unbearable heartburn" (Guess what she got? A prescription for Prilosec. HA!). My baby will come when she is ready (or when the doctors decide to evict her at 41 weeks) and so I'm going to be patient and wait for her to be ready.
But there comes a point where a person can only take so much of "no baby yet?" or "just checking to see how you are today?" Makes me want to quit answering the phone or reading texts or going out in public. I promise friends I will let you know when she is here, if there's time I will even let you know we're on our way to the hospital. I will be shouting it from the tops of buildings. I cannot WAIT to have the ability to bend over and pick things up or drink water without feeling like I'm going to throw it back up or to wear pants that have a zipper in them.
So just know, I'm here, I'm still pregnant and when that changes, I will let everyone know. *End pregnant lady rant.* And to make up for the rant, I will share my belly profiles from 34 to 39 weeks, enjoy, I don't often allow pictures of me this late in the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment