Saturday, August 4, 2007

Another Set of Classes Finished

I have finished another set of classes at Axia College of University of Phoenix. This puts me well on my way to earning my associates degree within the year of having started school. I have decided to take a two week break in school so that I can concentrate on the NCO of the Year Competition train up, and Tricia wanted me to take some time to come home without having to go right into homework. That is the great thing about taking college as a distance-learning program. The classes begin every Monday, so if you want to take a one, two, three, or more week break in between classes, go ahead and do so. I needed to take a break in classes any way. I only have $4,500 of the Army’s money to spend each year and with the classes that will begin in two weeks, I have already spent that money until 1 October when the fiscal year begins again, and I get another $4,500 to spend on college.

No comments: