So we've had a crazy two weeks. Today is our dance recital as well as Jeffrey's first birthday and Mary just left yesterday so we've been busy busy bees!
I'm sure in the next two weeks we'll have more time to post about our goings-on, but here's a look back at a year ago today!

Here I am several hours after he was born. My cheeks were so red, I think because at the end I was screaming for such a long time.

15 hours of drug-free labor is pretty exhausting. I needed sleep. I was slightly narcoleptic that day.

Sugar was there to take care of him, I was so thankful that my mom could be there, I needed some woman power in the delivery room!

My chubbsy faced babe. Thankfully his face is rather more proportionate now, but I still love this picture of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment