Monday, May 26, 2008

Two things...

Two Names You Go By: Tricia and Miss Tricia

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Jeans and necklaces and a top too ;)Two Of Your

Favorite Things To Do: Play with Jeffrey and Coodle (which is an advance form of cuddling we’ve perfected)

Two Things You Want To Do Very Badly At This Moment: Talk to Paige (because she makes me giggle and I need a giggle) and eat dinner

Two Favorite Pets: I think Mushu even though he’s slightly neurotic and had to take doggie Prozac for a while and I think Goldie’s funny…sorry Mom, Wicket just didn’t make the list.

Two Things You Did Last Night: Went to take pictures and got attacked by bugs! And watched a movie with Cory.

Two Things You Ate Today: Frosted shredded wheat and a jelly sandwich

Two Last People You Talked To: Cory and Jeffrey

Two Longest Car Rides: Utah to Texas to drop off the car and Utah to Texas to dance at a feis.

Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and the 4th of July (My Birthday!!)

Two Favorite Vacations: Spain and Rothenburg (but I'm anticipating next year's trip to top them all!)

Two Favorite Drinks: Water that’s cold and fruit punch. Yep.

No comments: