Thursday, June 5, 2008

Growing up.

I'm sad and happy about how quickly Jeffrey is growing up. Sad because I miss the days of just cuddling with him for so long. Watch the video to see why I'm happy!


Did you see a single bottle in the video? Nope?


That's right! NO MORE BOTTLES! We have washed the last one! Jeffrey sort of just weaned himself. One day I didn't give him any bottles and he was just fine with it, so we're done with bottles and formula and baby food. Though he eats some graduate food and like Paige, I feel the need to feed my child healthier than I eat myself (like try eliminating High Fructose Corn Syrup from your diet, it's in EVERYTHING!).

But he's such a cute guy. I can't help but laugh sometimes at the things he does. I can see him watching and trying to figure out how things work (mostly so he can get into them) but I love him!

Just a side note about the dressed up pictures, we actually bought those lederhosen and I bought the dress as souvineers of our time here in Germany. I think I'm going to wear the dirndle (with a different shirt) to church on Sunday.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Congrats being out of the bottle stage! It really is an accomplishment. Those are a pain to wash.