
I love Gaelic Storm. They're my favorite band! They have another new album coming out in July. (I'll have to get Cory to give it to me for my birthday because I LOVE them!) But they have one song out already called "What's the Rumpus?" It makes me giggle. I enjoy Patrick Murphy's ability to share a hilarious story and make it a very catchy tune as well. (Like "Don't go for the One" from Bring Yer Wellies.) I reminds me of the time I went to the concert with Paige. Such good times!
They also have another song that you can hear on the website called "The Night I Punched Russell Crowe." Hilarious.
1 comment:
I just want you to know that I listened to that song on their website...I love it and I think that I might possibly need to go to CO for their concert this year...lol Next year when ya'll live there we are gonna have to partake!!! Love yA!
Post a Comment