Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Sing-a-long

Jeffrey and I got into town just in time for the Christmas Sing-a-long at the former Delta Center...I don't care what it's called, in my mind it will always been the Delta Center. The trax ride downtown was kind of a joke, lots of inconsiderate people and their kids who took up too much space on the bench. But oh well. Some people right?
We were in the upper seats, and we didn't actually know all the words to the songs, so we just made them up or sang the same ones over. Jeffrey wasn't crazy about the whole thing (he's had his moments since we've been back here of not knowing what to do) but he enjoyed sitting on Aunt Paige's lap.
The twins loved it. (Lizzy loved the hot dogs too.)
Santa even stopped in for a visit. (I love my camera, this was zoom, zoom, zoomed, but still looks ok)
I had a good time, in spite of everything. I just love spending time with family during the holidays.





No comments: