
Soon after I had been injured in Afghanistan back in September, the primary children of our ward wrote get well cards to me. Each of the classes must have contributed because I have a very thick stack of them to hold onto. These are a few examples of what I received.
While I have been at home preparing to go back to Afghanistan it has been wonderful to be with Tricia and Jeffrey. We have had a few adventures together, such as our trip to Mesa Verde, but over all it has been a pleasure to do the ordinary things, like making dinner or going to church together that has been the best.

Our ward friends have been wonderful to us. Many people have made sincere offers to help Tricia while I am away.

When I worked at the NCO Academy in Germany I was exhausted after a thirty day cycle of working 14 hours a day. During the three months that I have been away from Afghanistan those that I left behind have been working 18 hour days with no weekends or any real break to speak about. My time since I left the surgery table has been a vacation. It is time to get back now.

Our ward friends have been wonderful to us. Many people have made sincere offers to help Tricia while I am away.

When I worked at the NCO Academy in Germany I was exhausted after a thirty day cycle of working 14 hours a day. During the three months that I have been away from Afghanistan those that I left behind have been working 18 hour days with no weekends or any real break to speak about. My time since I left the surgery table has been a vacation. It is time to get back now.



No comments:
Post a Comment