Saturday, April 14, 2012

Traveling

I have been in non stop movement since leaving FT Riley. That is fortunate. It is easy to get caught up in some places and end up staying a week in the same transient tent. Jet lag is still wearing on me, but I am slowly adjusting to the time change.

After I parted ways with Tricia and Jeffrey my group stayed around the company for more than one hour. I agree that it is better to part ways on our terms and not because someone spots the bus coming around the corner. Jeffrey was ready to go and we did not want to drag it out if he was bored and anxious.

I have had the luck of travel along the way. On the plane ride across the ocean I had two seats next to the window for myself. I met several other SFC to chat and spend time with. The showers have been clean and the food along the way better than expected.

I did bring along my my camera, flash, reflector, and neutral density graduated filters. Expect to see some photographs in the future. I will post some here to the blog, but my best work will go on my website at corymacneil.com

No comments: