Tricia and I had a quiet celebration for the New Year. Jeffrey seemed determined to stay up as late as we did. He is such an energetic boy that for him sleep may mean the loss of some adventure, playtime, or experience. Therefore, he often fights off sleep just to see what else is going on that just cannot be missed.
At midnight, we stepped to our dinning room window to view the fireworks sent up to the sky from the park and from all of our surrounding neighborhoods. As the fireworks dissipated, the desire for sleep came over us and sent us to bed. I am excited to think that I will pass all of 2008 in Germany. I am sure that I will have many adventures with Tricia and Jeffrey worth remembering this year.
1 comment:
Sounds like Quincy as a baby. He hated to miss anything, still is that way. Anna is like her dad, in the way, that she is very hard to get up in the morning and going. She is usually a zombie. The video was cute. Seems Jeffrey gets the concept of opening stuff. How fun.
Post a Comment