Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Does anyone have a time machine?

I don't want Jeffrey to grow any more. He's already too big and I just want him to stay little a while longer! Every day I'm amazed at how much he learns and how quickly he figures things out. Today he figured out how to pull himself up on the crib rails. He hasn't ever done that before. He's also mobile. Does this qualify as a crawl?


He's also like a little puppy dog. He'll put something in his mouth and then drag himself around with it.


Can I also say how much I enjoy podcasts? If you aren't familiar with iTunes, they have podcasts you can subscribe to for free and there are all kinds...boring news ones...less boring music ones...but the ones we listen to every night are old time radio shows. Some are better quality than others, but they'll have an old radio dective show or a comedy show and it's fun to listen to. I can see how radio was so appealing. So if you're mourning the loss of regular TV with the writer's strike, download a few old time radio shows.

1 comment:

macknits said...

This may be as close to a crawl as Jeff gets. As I remember, Cory would sit on his butt and pull himself along with his feet, kind of a cross between sitting indian style and a crawl.