
...Jeffers isn't new though...
So like we've posted, I have several new things on the website, let me know if anything interests you. http://triciajewelry.googlepages.com/home Lots of new Pacifier Holders.
Jeffrey got lots of awesome clothes for Christmas (good timing too, the kid is a weed and now wears 12 month clothes), but I must say Jeffrey's uncle Sam (no, not the one who employs his dad) has good taste! I love to dress Jeffers like a little man, maybe because of this little boy who used to be in our ward, he was always dressed like a little man and was always stinkin' cute! I don't know exactly why...anyway, this sweater/shirt combo...my all time favorite outfit right now! He'd wear it every day, but the kid drools and spits too much.

1 comment:
I'll remember that-about the dressing like a 'little man'. I just gave all of Quincy's clothes to the DI mainly. Apparently a lot of them were out of fashion or something, imagine after 9 years. We were too poor back then to get much and I really don't think they had quite the selection in 'little man' stuff like they do now. Sometimes I wish I could do it all over again(not really, though) but this time dress and buy decent, cute, nice-looking clothes. Anyway, enjoy the time you have.
Post a Comment