
While studying with the "Preach My Gospel," I came across a section on how the Book of Mormon and Bible support each other. Several scriptures were sited from the Bible that allude to the Book of Mormon, if you know to look for them. My study took me to a talk by Elder Boyd K. Packer way back in 1985 when the new addition of the scriptures was introduced. Although his talk is directly about how to use the new scripture study aids, he makes a very strong connection between all of the scriptures and shows how our modern day cannon of scripture fulfills the prophsey of Ezekiel recorded in the Old Testament.
1 comment:
Rick and I have heard several addresses that show the strong link. I'll compare notes with him and see if we can find a more recent talk. The BYU devotionals were for a time providing us with great info like that but these past few months have been reruns of reruns. Maybe this year we will hear some more great talks.
Post a Comment