
I took my car to the car wash to get the grime off of it that had collected from Texas to Utah. When I turned on the car nothing happened. I was stuck at the wash. I called Phil Brown to get some help since he has the day off and we identified the problem at the battery. Just across the street from us was an auto parts store where we bought what we needed and the car started right up.
When this first happened I thought of it as a real inconvenience, but after giving it some thought it really is a great blessing. The battery was about six years old, the normal life span of a battery and it did not go out on me during my journey from Texas to Utah, nor did it wait to die in a few two days when we would be on our way to Disney Land. It died just a few blocks from our temporary home, at a time when someone was able to help, and only a short walk away from the replacement we needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment