
I do not know how Paige can handle two gwirls all day long every day. It is a lot of fun to see how Addy and Lizzy interact with each other. I am amazed at how much they can say. They always take turns, so after doing something for a whole second the other will say, "Sisy, my turn." After a second of play or exploration the first will then say, "Sisy, my turn."
Both of the gullows play well with Jeffrey and have taken to calling him baby Jeffrey, even though he is the same height.
I admire how involved Sam is with his kids. He has a very busy schedule with school and works very hard to keep three to four days ahead on his assignments and study, yet he finds the time to read to them, play, and get some extensive hug time.
No comments:
Post a Comment