Sunday, May 10, 2009

The First Bath


Jeffrey was the first to take a bath in the master bedroom. I think that he enjoyed having such a large tub and I think that he recognized that it was different than where he normally has a bath so it made it a special fun time. Jeffrey has the advantage of not needing as much water as either Tricia or I would so he may get to take these fun baths more often than we do.
Now that we are having to pay for our own utilities, something that we did not have to worry about in Germany, we are working to keep what we use to a minimum. We are glad that there are many windows all around the house making it necessary to turn lights on only at night. Our fire places do a great job getting the house warm, but I noticed that it takes a while to get the warm air all around the house. I made a small investment in a floor fan to place in front of the fire places when we use them to get the air flowing faster and thus use less gas.

No comments: