
Though she was out of town at the time, on 12 May Tricia and I celebrated our four year anniversary. A few days before we were out on a walk together and talked about how long of a time it seems, and also how quickly it has gone by. Three of our four years was spent far away from family on the other side of the world where we explored different countries and cultures. We will spend the next year apart, but I am confident that the first four were spent so well together that we will be all right.
1 comment:
The Amish believe that the passion you have for those you love in your youth carries you through your old age together. I believe that same passion will help you weather this brief separation.
I also believe that an important key is to be kind and to speak highly of each other.
Post a Comment