
I was fortunate to be scheduled to get on an airplane and move out after the four day week end. This gave Tricia, Jeffrey, Peggy and I four good days to spend together without any interuption. Our home teacher and the Elders Quorum President came to our home on Sunday afternoon to assist me in giving a blessing to Jeffrey and Tricia and then gave one to me in preparation for my departure.

Tricia helped me to pack my bags for the last time and put a lock on them once everything had been squeezed inside. All that I will need for the next year fits inside three duffle bags, one carry one bag, a computer bag and an empty ruck sack.
We decided not to make any big plans for our last days together. We spent most of our time around home doing ordinary household things, like cleaning and making meals. We did take a trip to see the Denver Temple on Monday morning. This is the best time to visit any of the temples. The gates are open, but the only people around are a few grounds workers.

No comments:
Post a Comment