Tricia and I have been taking advantage of the activities that are offered to the WTU soldiers and family members. In the last few days we have been to the San Antonio Race Way where we watched an evening of drag racing, enjoyed Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs at the local movie theater, spent a day at the zoo, checked out several DVD, and eaten several meals provided at the Family Center.
I have signed up for my last class that stands between me and my associates degree. I will begin in October and finish in December. All I want for Christmas is a graduation certificate in my stocking.
After a few more key doctor appointments I should be able to request some convalesent leave time to go back to Colorado where I can see Jeffrey. A few weeks after I return from that it looks like I will be able to transition back to Colorado to finish my healing time.
No comments:
Post a Comment