Sunday, September 19, 2010
Big Enough to Work With
When Jeffrey was younger I was nervous about taking out my off camera flash around him and placing them on their tripods. One push or pull could send them crashing to the ground from a six foot height and that would be the end of a $450 flash. Jeffrey is finally old enough that I feel comfortable to use my flashes when he is around. I certainly keep my eye on him as he loves to touch and explore new things, but I have to start with him at some point or I would never be able to use them at home.
Work kept me on Friday until eight in the evening, but it was nice to go home and know that I could forget all about work having emptied my In Box and checked off my long To Do list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment