Friday, August 8, 2008

The Latest...

Yesterday the Academy had a 'party' which was just basically people eating and talking. We just went for the food and then pretty much left, but Jeffrey had a good time playing.
He kept walking across the grass, quite often tripping in a hole. He's a trooper though, didn't complain once and kept getting back up.
It was a little harder when he tried to climb up the hill. He, like Jack and Jill, kept tumbling down. He thought the feel of the grass on his head was a little odd.
Yesterday, Jeffrey's friend Haedyn came over to play while his mom made jewelry with me. Jeffrey followed Haedyn around all day and when it got quiet I found them in the bottom drawer of Jeffrey's dresser. Silly kids!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love his Indiana outfit. Too cool! I love when kids are quiet -- and always up to something mischevious.