Monday, April 13, 2009

Indiana Jones Adventure

The Indiana Jones Adventure turned out to be one of my favorite rides.



I am glad that I brought my camera to wait in line with me. I found it to be one of the most well decorated and detailed waiting areas in the park.


Taking photos while in line made the time seem like it was going fast. There were a few times that I missed a shot because I did not want to hold up the line while composing the frame.





The photo below is now on my laptop desktop.


I was waiting in line with Peggy and Phil and got them to quickly pose for me in front of the temple. Tricia later told me that this was a rare opportunity to get Phil to agree to be in the camera frame.




I returned later at night with Tricia and Page to take a late night ride. We three had a blast that night when we came back without any of our kids. It might be one of the most memorable things about Disney Land for me.


Tricia and I have decided to decorate Jeffrey's new room with an adventure theme. We are thinking of printing a few of these photos to decorate the wall. We also found a tent to sit on top of his bed (just what every boy wants, to sleep in a tent every night) that gave us the idea for the theme.


No comments: