Ok, so my friend Katie sent me this and it was just exactly what I needed today, you have to go to youtube, can't imbed it here, but it was well worth the click. Hehehehe!
okay, so YouTube is so far from my comfort zone of technology that I simply don't know what's on it or what it's really about, but can I tell you how loud I laughed when I saw this clip. Wow. I'm missing out on so much, huh? I loved the socks, the extended arms, and the hair tossing!!! I, ah, don't remember that you did any of those things in your dance routine. That might be the winning combination. Thanks for the laugh.
1 comment:
okay, so YouTube is so far from my comfort zone of technology that I simply don't know what's on it or what it's really about, but can I tell you how loud I laughed when I saw this clip. Wow. I'm missing out on so much, huh? I loved the socks, the extended arms, and the hair tossing!!! I, ah, don't remember that you did any of those things in your dance routine. That might be the winning combination. Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment