Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Morning Out of the House






We had hoped to go to Play Mobil Land one more time now that Jeffrey can walk, but he has not been feeling good the last two days and will fall on as it is it would not be wise to take Jeffrey out. Tricia new that I would begin to feel couped up by the end of the day so she sent me out this morning to have some fun outside of the house. I drove around for about three hours stopping here and there when I was able to see something that caught my eye from the drivers seat. After parking the car safely off the road, I put my camera around my neck and brought along my tripod to get some interesting pictures of the turning season in Germany. I only came home with a few photos, 37 to be exact, but from that I was able to pick out the best potentials and work with them a little more.

No comments: