Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playmobil Again!





He kept going head first down the slide, silly boy!

We wanted to go to Playmobil in Nuernberg once more before fall got too fally and winter came. So on Cory's day off last week we decided to go. It was so much fun now that Jeffrey could walk around and enjoy things on his own.
In other news, the market...yikes! That's all I have to say.
And if anyone has a picture of my new nephew, send it my way, I can't wait to see him!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like a fun place. I'm glad that Jeffrey is walking. I'm still waiting for Abby to brave it up ...

The Irving Family said...

Holy Crap! He is soooooooo adorable! I really cry on the inside when I see you guys cause all I want to do is squeeze your guts!!Love ya!