
Fall is here, slightly-depressing, sun doesn't want to come out, colder than cold, fall. Good news is, this is the last on we have to have. I am one of those people affected by the seasons, winter without the sun depresses me. But the silver lining here is that in just a few short months I'll be back in Colorado. Cory and I are already planning our first week of meals. We're trying to find out if there's a Chipotle anywhere near where our car will be shipped.
I have set up a regular little jewelry class and it's been a lot of fun. I love being able to share what I know about jewelry making with other people. It's such a fun hobby to have. And I've decided why I like jewelry so much. I recently threw out probably 10-15 pairs of jeans from the pre-baby me. It's just not in the cards to get back to a 4. My hips (without any extra padding) are not that thin anymore. It was sad to have to do it, but we have to live a somewhat mobile lifestyle and I can't be hauling that many pairs of pants around when there's not much hope to get back into them. But I didn't have to throw out any jewelry. Jewelry is my friend.
I am also a new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I just set up my website, so if you'd like some amazingly cute stamp supplies you can visit my site http://www.triciamacneil.stampinup.net/ and buy them there. They have some of the cutest stamps for the holidays! I love some of the Halloween ones and I think some of you will be getting a super cute Halloween card with them.
Other than that, I'm just trying to keep up with my 16 month old, trying to help the primary children learn reverence, and keep myself sane! Guess which ones I'm succeeding at?
No comments:
Post a Comment