
Tricia is getting very excited about her opportunity to start demonstrating and selling stamps for the Stampin-Up! business. She has been going for months to a friends house in our area that has been very successful in demonstrating and selling. She will be gone for a short time and has agreed to allow Tricia to start up as a demonstrator and take over the area for a short time. This is Tricia's foot in the door of the business for when we get to Colorado.
The stamps sell themselves since the ideas is to invite others over to make a small project. The project shows everyone how easy it is to make something clever and attractive, and peaks the interest of everyone about how to get their own set of stamps, paper and other tools. I have to say that I am quite impressed with the array of tools that this business sells. There is a lot of science and engineering into making these products colorful and durable.
To get ready for her first demonstration, Tricia talked me through the steps of making this truck and pumpkins.
1 comment:
NO WAY! I'll totally be buying some stuff from you!!! I just got the new SU catolog, awesome newnest there. Send me your online catolog and I will buy some from you. Good Luck with it!
Post a Comment