Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sunday Morning with Jeffrey


Jeffrey was not feeling well today, so I stayed home from church with him so that he does not get other kids at church sick by touching everything that they touch. Even though he is pretty happy this morning he had a rough night last night so we do not want to take any chances. I turned the last General Conference on my iPod on and put it in our radio for me to listen to during the morning.


I read a few chapters of "Black Beauty" with Jeffrey. His ability to sit with me and listen to a story is increasing. I am thinking about recording some stories for Jeffrey to listen to when I am at work.

I spent seveal hours walking around the house with Jeffrey playing all the games he made for himself as hit attention kept turning from one object to another. The most fun of the morning was when Jeffrey got up on his car and pushed him around the house from behind. I can see why Jeffrey learned to walk. It is not easy going all around the house on two hands and two knees.
At noon I gave Jeffrey a bottle and a snack and he was soon asleep in my arms while we both sat on the living room couch.


Looking through some of my older photos last night I found these two that I had not at the time taken to their full potential. With a little bit more photo finishing knowledge I was able to take these to the next step.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a memorable photo of Jeffrey. I have it posted on my bulletin board at work and it's my new favorite! You have a real eye for what pleases...