Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christmas Cards already?

I know what some 0f you will say...Christmas in OCTOBER? Can't she just get through Halloween already? Well let me explain, I've learned that putting things off until December makes Christmas much too stressful so I'm helping you destress your holidays.
This is the card I made for our workshop today and it was so cute that this will be my Christmas card this year, but I'm also offering it to you all for a SPECIAL price as a kit. If you buy all of the items that are needed to make this adorable card (* everything but the embossing folder on the brown paper, you'll need a BIG SHOT for that) I am offering a 10% discount on everything. Included is the Dasher Stamp Set, The Four the Holidays set offered in the new holiday mini catalog, a pack of whisper white cardstock, Bashful Blue and Close to Cocoa cardstock, the Bashful blue ribbon, the close to Cocoa ink pad, and a pack of 40 envelopes to mail them out with. The total for all of the items separately would be 61.80 but if you email me and place the order you will get this kit for 55.62. I will also include detailed instructions on how to assemble and make your cards. You will be able to make 40 Cards with some left over supplies.

I am going to be placing a Stampin' Up! order on THURSDAY the 29th of October, if you are interested in this or anything else in the Holiday Mini Catalog email me. tuckeranne(at)gmail.com.

If that's not enough reason to make you want to place an order, here's my other plea...I have gotten back to dancing and will be making my return to competition next month. Thanks to Jeffrey and my post-baby body I need a new dance dress. They aren't cheap so I'm trying to do what I can to earn the extra money without affecting our family budget too much. If you've thought about making your own christmas cards this year this is the perfect opportunity to make an ADORABLE card and help out an Irish dancer in need! Love you all!

No comments: