Monday, March 15, 2010

I *HEART* shoes!

I know you'd all like to think you have the greatest husband in the world, but I am here to tell you otherwise. I mentioned to Cory that I'd like to get a new dress to wear to my brother's wedding next month and guess what he said to me? "Get a dress and shoes and a bag to match" That's right, I am married to the best man ever. So wanna see the shoes I picked up?
Can you see my cute green toesies for St. Patrick's Day? I heart them too!
I found the cutest dress at Target too. Looking so cute will *almost* make up for the fact that I won't have anyone to dance with, but not quite.

The stinkin' thing is that I married Cory so I'd have someone tall to dance with all the time. Do you think we've been able to dance once other than our wedding? Nope! So I'm going to have to find some sort of dance to go to this year so I can dance in my super cute shoes with my amazing hubby!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are SUPER cute shoes!!!! What a great find! I bet Jeffrey will dance with you, but he is a little on the short side...

the Dancer said...

Jeffrey is a good little dance partner, he's been my battle buddy this past year. :)

thewhittakerfamily said...

Yeah for cute shoes, but what about the dress? I sure want to see the whole thing.

I hope you have fun with family at the wedding. Isn't it great when you all get together? Will you be doing the chicken dance? I especially loved that!!!

Sherri said...

I'll volunteer Quincy. He's a great dance partner. He's gotta practice for the 6th grade dance next year.

the Dancer said...

And Quincy's such a sweetheart, I remember last year he said he would take me out for dinner on my anniversary since I was in Utah and not with Cory.