Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not a Facebooker

Over a year ago Tricia convinced me to try out Facebook. I was initially amazed at how many friends I was able to find with whom I had lost contact over the years. I just checked back in today and realized that I hardly ever post on or use Facebook. It was great for finding people, but I just did not catch on to using it all the time. I am much better at direct email to correspond and put my energy into writing on this blog for those that are interested in keeping up with the happenings of the MacNeil family.

I will be spending the next few weeks to use Facebook to catch up to my friends to get an email address. I am sure to keep in better contact that way. So if you get a Facebook message asking for your email, it's not a scam, its just me trying to catch up with you in a way that I will really use in the future.

No comments: