I look forward everyday to logging on to your blog and hearing of some fun new adventure you are involved in. It doesn't get any better than Mickey Mouse pancakes...
Ha Ha... I made Ashten a Micky Mouse pancake a la Grandma Lora the other day. I thought it was so awesome but I don't think she thought much of it.
I made an attempt for a dinosaur, but I definitely haven't obtained the skill level necessary for that one yet. Practice, practice. (I do have Grandma's peanut cake nailed though!)
3 comments:
I look forward everyday to logging on to your blog and hearing of some fun new adventure you are involved in. It doesn't get any better than Mickey Mouse pancakes...
I love you every day.
Jeffrey had a Mickey Mouse pancake for breakfast this morning too! He giggled when he saw you were having one to!
Ha Ha... I made Ashten a Micky Mouse pancake a la Grandma Lora the other day. I thought it was so awesome but I don't think she thought much of it.
I made an attempt for a dinosaur, but I definitely haven't obtained the skill level necessary for that one yet. Practice, practice. (I do have Grandma's peanut cake nailed though!)
Post a Comment